M.B. Communication offers professional translation services in six linguistic combinations:
M.B. Communication specialises in the following areas of expertise:
- law (legal texts within the Polish, British, and French legal systems that do not have to be officially certified),
- economics and finances (contracts/agreements, audit reports, press reviews, financial analyses),
- marketing and advertising (product offers, advertising slogans, business presentations),
- general medicine and pharmacology (test results, discharge summary reports, medical guidelines and recommendations, patient information leaflets),
- tourism and recreation (hotel industry, gastronomy),
- EU documents (EU legislation, policies, social agenda),
- private and business correspondence, translation of cover letters, CVs, and other application documents.
Standard (non-specialist) texts:
- EN > PL/PL > EN: from PLN 30/1500 characters with spaces1;
- FR > PL/PL > FR: from PLN 33/1500 characters with spaces;
- EN > FR/FR > EN: from PLN 40/1500 characters with spaces.
- EN > PL/PL > EN: from PLN 37/1500 characters with spaces1;
- FR > PL/PL > FR: from PLN 40/1500 characters with spaces;
- EN > FR/FR > EN: from PLN 45/1500 characters with spaces.
(the given translation rates are approximate; each text requires individual cost evaluation depending on the area of expertise and the level of difficulty)
SPECIALIST LANGUAGE COURSE
M.B.Communication offers professional training in specialist PL-EN and EN-PL terminology for law, economics, and medical students as well as for other professionals who are ready to improve their lexical knowledge in the following fields of expertise:
- economics and finances,
- medicine and pharmacology.
The specialist language course is addressed both to individuals and groups (companies). If you are interested in upgrading you lexical competences in the above mentioned domains, do not hesitate to contact me. The teaching programme is arranged individually depending on your needs and already acquired skills.
1 standard page